Information for Parents
At KeyStageFun we create apps for children, aged 5-11, that we'd be happy for our own children to use! For us that means the following:
- Educational content can be tailored to each child so that children feel neither demoralised or unchallenged when using the apps
- Learning is at the forefront: our apps contain fun, motivational mini-games, but they're integrated in such a way that children always have a reason to return to the educational aspect of the app - such as earning more game turns or to acrew reward points to use in the game
- We want to keep parents and teachers in touch with their children's learning. We do this by providing Parent/Teacher Zones in most of our apps, where progress stats for each child can be accessed
- We want parents to feel confident that their children are safe when using Squeebles apps. That's why our apps have no in-app purchases, no third party advertising and no direct links to the app store
- We maintain our apps: we regularly add new features to our apps, which can be downloaded free of charge by existing users. We love the feedback we get from parents, teachers and the children who use our apps and we try to incorporate as many of their suggestions as we can in our app updates.