Squeebles Word Search
Create completely customised word searches featuring the words your child needs to practise recognising and spelling or choose from 20 preset categories of word search we've created for you. Children can earn turns on a great new mini game featuring the Squeebles' pet, Onion. Squeebles Word Search is available for tablets only.
About This App
Below are the main features of Squeebles Word Search:
- Customised Word Searches: parents and teachers can set up unlimited word searches for each player, with words suitable for that child. Word searches can be set to be a 8 x 8, 10 x 10 or 12 x 12 grid.
- 20 Preset Word Search Categories: there are 20 preset word search categories that we've set up for you, each containing over 30 words across three difficulty levels - a total of more than 600 words.
- Suitable for All Ages: our three difficulty levels cover simple 3 and 4 letter words for younger children up to more complex 8, 9 and 10 letter words for older children. Because you can set your own word searches up too, you can set an endless number of word searches up for any age child.
- Fun Mini-Game Reward: by doing well in their word searches, children earn turns on a great mini-game within the app where they have to help Onion, the Squeebles' pet Squog (a cross between a Squeebles and a dog) get to the end of an obstacle course. There are 3 levels to unlock.
- Individual Settings: each child using the app can choose whether words are displayed only horizontally / vertically or additionally, diagonally and / or backwards in word searches. They can also choose whether they see a countdown timer and whether or not the instructions and preset word searches use US or UK English.
- Completely Safe: no in-app purchases, no ads and no web-links. 100% safe for all children to use.